Sunrise Banks Privacy Notice
What does Sunrise Banks do with your Personal Information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information that we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This can include:
• Social Security Number and Date of Birth
• Address of Residence and Government Issued Identification Card
• Transaction History
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All Financial Companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. Below is a list of reasons financial companies can share information and if Sunrise Banks shares this type of information. For the types of information we share, you cannot limit this type of sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
▪ For our everyday business purposes- such as to process your transaction, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. Sunrise Banks shares this type of information.
▪ For our marketing purposes- to offer our products and services to you. Sunrise Banks shares this type of information.
▪ For joint marketing with other financial companies. Sunrise Banks shares this type of information.
▪ For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your transactions and experiences. Sunrise Banks shares this type of information.
▪ For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your creditworthiness. Sunrise Banks does not share this type of information.
▪ For our affiliates to market to you. Sunrise Banks does not share this type of information.
▪ For non affiliates to market to you. Sunrise Banks does not share this type of information.
How does Sunrise Banks protect my personal information? To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Sunrise Banks collect my personal information? We collect personal information, for example, when you
• Open a Card Account and use your Card
• Pay your bills or make a purchase
• Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing? Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
• Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your creditworthiness,
• Affiliates from using your information to market to you,
• Sharing for non affiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Sunrise Banks
• Franklin National Bank
• Park Midway Bank, NA
Non affiliates Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies. Sunrise Banks does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
Joint Marketing A formal joint marketing agreement between non affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Our joint marketing partners include prepaid card companies.